Saturday 2 June 2012

Siguenza - sacedon

Well after yesterdays tip off regarding a mountain climb as soon as I leave town I decided to get on the bike early, 730 ! And yes it was mountainous for the next 20miles, but surprisingly not to difficult and had knocked them out by 10am, this had taken me to a junction with the A2 however this being a motorway I couldnt do the mile to the n204 so a bit of enginuaty saw me taking a forest road ( tricky on a racing bike fitted with panniers ) however today's gamble payed of and found myself emerging at a truck stop ( result coke and omelette brekie ).
The rest of the day was a series of climbs followed by downhills with fantastic views over the valley to the river bellow. Not to many dramas today except my poor feet !
I finally arrive at Sacedon at around 4 pm to find a small town about to have a music festival in the village square so my hostel is full of youngsters crashing and banging about ! Sleep may be difficult tonight !!!! 64m covered today .

No comments:

Post a Comment