Sunday 3 June 2012

No sleep = tired legs

As predicted last night was very lively in the town square next to my room, the battle of the bands kicked of at about 6 and to be honest was pretty good, I watched for a while then took myself of for tapas ( three fish dishes that were great ) went back to my hostel by now about 10 and nothing had started on the main stage so I assumed that was for Sunday ! Oh how I got that wrong ! It kicked of at about 11 with a number of singers blasting out anything from abba to Jackson 5 and anything in between , this continued untill 2 Ish then the disco started ! They were having a whale of a time ! Even using there own instruments to join in ( in my corridor ! To be fair they kept good rhythm ) drums and trombones make a racket! Finally went quiet at 5 Ish and my alarm went of at 7 pretty pointless as no one at reception till 9 !
The ride itself this morning started with a climb from hell 4 miles ni on vertical but once over the top I just kept it steady all day and arrived in cuenta at around 5
Found a hotel pretty easy now in the high street waiting on a pizza ( I think ) gunna have an early one tonight as I'm sodding knackered (55m covered today )

1 comment: