Monday 4 June 2012

Cuenta / cassas ibanez

Got to say had a bloody good nights sleep last night, so much that I had trouble dragging myself out of bed at 7.30 !
Had breakfast topped up with fluids then left the hotel only to find a gym next door so raided there drinks machine for energy drinks !
I knew that just south of where I was was a hill climb of 1200 meters as it was marked on my map ! But to be honest I breezed up it ! (sleep is good ) the rest of the day went well with regular stops for water then a food stop at around 3 pm. I had a goal for today so after a sandwich I ploughed on to ibanez getting here around 6 pm with 75 miles done,
The hotel is good But it's called Romero and there's a classy nude on the wall. God knows what tonight is gunna bring !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment